Yoga and Pilates Pricing
The regularly scheduled group yoga classes are priced as follows. (rate in parenthesis is for seniors, or people in need due to financial difficulties for whatever reason)
Pay for entire session: $18 per class ($16)
- Early bird discount, if payment is received 7 days in advance: $16/ class ($14 for seniors or low income).
- Pay for 2 or more classes: $18 per class
- Drop In Yoga (as available): $20 per class
- 10 class pass with a 4 month expiration date: $170
Make Up Sessions
If it happens that you cannot attend a class in a session you’ve paid for, you can
1) make it up by attending another class, (check with the teacher to be sure there’s room in that class)
2) apply a credit of whatever you paid per class towards a massage/private yoga class (valid for one class per session)
Semi private classes are limited to 8, affording more attention to those who may need extra help. Cost is equal to two of the group class rate.
|online prepay deal options|
We also have a scholarship fund and barter exchange available for those who have limited funds. Please indicate your need.
Private and Semi Private Groups
We will design private and semi-private groups for you. Let the instructor know in advance of any conditions that might limit your range of movement. Prices are per person. Classes of more than two are priced for an hour and 15 minutes. Occasionally , you might be able to join up with a semi-private group that is already formed. These groups may have a specific focus such as Yoga for Weight Loss, Yoga for Inflexible People, or Yoga for Back care. Please scroll down in menu above to see prices.
Consider a yoga Party for you and your friends, girl & scout troups, with or without massage! This is a good way to deepen your relationships! Prices differ depending on whether you want to have the party at your home, or at my studio. If the studio is not conveniently located I can recommend some places such as Coon Lake Community Center where there is a great view of the lake.